Pages

Friday, 11 September 2015

Cross Country

Cross Country


BANG!!!!!!!! the 2015 cross country was under way, I was only jogging because I wanted to save my energy for the end. The cross country was held at Ohaeawai primary. And there was Kaikohe West ,Tautoro,Kaikohe East, Kaikohe Christian School.Kerikeri Christian School ,Kura Kaupapa o te Maori  Kaikohe,Pakaraka ,Waima.


I  could hear all the Kaikohe West kids chanting Go Mase win the race Go Mase win the race Go Mase win the race !!!. When the final paddock came I could see that a Tautoro kid had finished all ready but I kept my hopes up  and started sprinting and then I jogged . My friends  Arama , Konrad , Tim , and Sonny  were yelling “go Rydog go Rydog go.”

I gaped it and I  passed one person but before the end  I started to slow down and he passed me again.  When I made it in the gate I said to myself I'm so glad  that that's over. I sat down and had some food and a gargantuan drink. I scrambled onto the grass and lay there.


Riley


No comments:

Post a Comment